Hi Robert,

no it didn't work, but I have recreated the situation here so can
confirm the bug. It seems Find3rdPartyDependincies can't set the
FREETYPE_INCLUDE_DIR_ft2build/freetype2 vars so even if
Find3rdPartyDep...cmake sets FREETYPE_FOUND to YES, FindFreeType
eventually set it to NO.

I know why this is now. Posting in osg-submissions soon

Mattias