From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Mattias
Helsing
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 7:17 AM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] Non-standard name for "3rdParty" disables
FreeTypeplugin

Hi guys,

I just posted on osg-submissions a fix for this.

J-S is right. It's easy to fix so haven't been dealt with.

As I now know this bug I know that the quick fix is to delete/remove entry
FREETYPE_INCLUDE_DIR_ft2build and FREETPE_INCLUDE_DIR_freetype2 vars from
the cmake cache after having set your preferred ACTUAL_3RDPARTY_DIR

Mattias