Hi guys,

I just posted on osg-submissions a fix for this.

J-S is right. It's easy to fix so haven't been dealt with.

As I now know this bug I know that the quick fix is to delete/remove
entry FREETYPE_INCLUDE_DIR_ft2build and FREETPE_INCLUDE_DIR_freetype2
vars from the cmake cache after having set your preferred
ACTUAL_3RDPARTY_DIR

Mattias