Hi All,

I have just upload Tanguy's Windows LGPL build of ffmpeg at the last
stable svn rev (ffmpeg doesn't do official stable releases I'm
afraid).  You can grab the .zip file containing headers and libs at:

http://www.openscenegraph.org/downloads/dependencies/FFmpeg/Windows/ffmpeg-r15261.zip

The current CMakeModules/FindFFmpeg.cmake won't pick on this package
yet as I've just coded pkg-config path for it, so you'll need to tweak
the .cmake find script to find it.  Once you have you should hopefully
be able to get a running ffmpeg soon after.  To use it do:

  osgmovie -e ffmpeg mymovie.mpg

No audio yet, but the video should work.