HI Salvatore,

Basic maths tells us that you won't be able to fit all these photo's
in memory.  The only way you could do it is to page them.
osg::ImageSequence does support paging, so add the filename rather
than the image.

Next up, tga won't be the best format for paging.  A movie format
would be better, for instance you could convert the data using
something like ffmpeg, rendering to a format such as h264 or ogg, then
just use one of the OSG's movie reading plugins to read it.

Robert.