Hi Salvatore,

On Sun, Mar 8, 2009 at 12:02 PM, salvatore <osgfo...@tevs.eu> wrote:
> Then we go the best solution is to convert images into a video format using
> ffmpeg? but ffmpeg is added to OSG comeplugin or an external software?

Using ffmpeg to create video is something completely independent of
the OSG.  You can use other 3rd party tools to creating videos.  This
really is beyond the remit of this community though, we aren't video
creation experts, go do some searches online for tutorials on how to
convert a sequence of images to video.

The new ffmpeg plugin in SVN is only for reading video, but isn't the
only route to reading video - there is the xine-lib plugin under
Linux, and the Quicktime plugin under OSX and Windows.  These other
video reading plugins have been in the core OSG for a number of years.