Hi Kim,

I have same problem with samplerRect before when I wanted to try osgMovie
example as you suggested to Robert. And I tried to use sampler2d instead of
and was solved.
And as this problem, osgWidget's Widget class texture operation was only
supported with TextureRectange and I have implemented Texture2D to show my
movie on it by myself.

I think my GPU's main one problem is TextureRectangle implementation.

Regards.

--
Ümit Uzun