Hi,

I am writing a plugin to handle the "nsm" file type, so my plugin is named
"osgdb_nsm(d).dll".  That is working well, but I have found that my customer
also uses the extension "csg" for exactly the same file type.  I would like my
plugin to be called for the "csg" extension as well.

I call supportsExtension() in the c'tor for both nsm and csg.  I also override
acceptsExtension() to handle both csg and nsm.  I even made two classes so that
I could have:

REGISTER_OSGPLUGIN(nsm, ReaderWriterNSM)
REGISTER_OSGPLUGIN(csg, ReaderWriterCSG)

all to no avail.  None of it gets called on my "csg" file, but my "nsm" file
works fine, presumably because of the filename convention.  I figure there must
be a way to do this, since there are the supportsExtension function and virtual
acceptsExtension functions.  What am I missing?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Rick