Thanks Paul,

I ended up just creating a second dll to handle the csg extension, so I am
doing ok now, but I like your idea.  I don't know about anyone else, but I know
I like using the standard OSG viewer with my models, and I think it is a good
idea to NOT have to modify the OSG code to load a particular plugin/extension
binding.  Is there a way already to force the viewer to load a specific library
based on some environment variable or better yet a command line parameter?
would that be sufficient?  Perhaps when a plugin is loaded, it tells the
registry that it can handle the multiple extensions.  That is about how I
expected it to work.

Thanks,
Rick