Hi everyone,

I have a strange problem with the TryStripVisitor:

When I use it on a model (with about 6000 triangles, described as TRIANGLES
[thus using 18000 vertices]) I get trip strip primitive sets indeed.... BUT
actually I get a few TRIANGLE_STRIP primitive sets with 4 vertices in each,
and then a single big TRIANGLES primitive set with about 17950 vertices !!!!

So, most of the model is just not stripped at all ! any idea what I could be
doing wrong ???

Moreother, I've noticed that the geometry is then transformed as an indexed
geometry... correct me if I'm wrong but indexed geometries are slower that
simple vertices ordered arrays. If there a way to switch this or am I on my
own on this ?

Regards,
Manu.