Okay,

more details on this:

the problem comes from the helper structure "VertexAttribComparitor"

in the function VertexAttribComparitor::compare(unsigned int lhs, unsigned
int rhs) we call the template array compare(unsigned int lhs, unsigned int
rhs) function, and there we just use regular comparisons:

        virtual int compare(unsigned int lhs,unsigned int rhs) const
        {
            const T& elem_lhs = (*this)[lhs];
            const T& elem_rhs = (*this)[rhs];
            if (elem_lhs<elem_rhs) return -1;
            if (elem_rhs<elem_lhs) return 1;
            return 0;
        }

here we don't take any "precision" into account at all... whereas my
vertices are given in meter units and may have a little resolution of about
0.1 millimeter !

So this implementation won't fit for my needs (and I think there is an high
chance it may not fit the needs for many other people no ?) maybe we should
add a "precision" parameter at some point, but for now I just don't have the
time to deal with this properly :-)

Cheers,
Manu.