Hi Manu,

The TriStripVisitor shouldn't change anything in the data apart form
re-organize it.  Adding in tolerances to the vertex comparisons would
require the vertex data to modified to collapse adjacent vertices's
onto the same position in space.

Would could add such functionality as an extra pass to
TriStripVisitor, but the default would have to be not to do this.
Personally I'd suggest having a separate visitor do this operation of
collapsing nearby vertices on to one another, and then pre-process the
data before tri-stripping it.

Robert.