Hi Alessandro,

Maybe problem in osg plugin interfere. So you can't see from dependency
walker. As you see osg plugins aren,t named with their version like
osg61.... So they can be used which doen,t belong your exiting osg core
version. Most probably plugin inteference is your problem. Delete all
plugin's on your system(all plugins which you can reach from your Path
Environment Variables) and rebuild with your existing OSG version again.
This would solve your problem.

Regards.

Ümit Uzun