Alexandre Amalric wrote:
Hi Paul,

/You'd need to modify the OpenFlight plugin to support this./

I tried to do this but in the TexturePalette::readRecord function there is no way to know if a texture is used or not by the model. The only parameters we get from a texture (RecordInputStream) are : - the filename
- the index
- X
- Y

I think what Paul meant is that you'd have to modify the plugin to only load the texture when it encounters a reference to it in the traversal of the main document. Currently, it loads the texture palette at the beginning. You'd have to modify it in some way to delay the actual texture load until a primary record references it.

It should be doable, but there's probably a simpler (and arguably more correct) way, as Gordon suggested.

--"J"