Dan R wrote:
Hi, could someone tell me where the culling takes place if
multithreading is set to DrawThreadPerContext? I can't seem to trace
it in the code. It seems like it should happen in the runOperations
function of GraphicsContext when it goes through the camera list, but
it seems like that just calls the draw method.

My guess would be that it happens in the same thread as the event and update traversals. But one sure way to find out would be to set a breakpoint in one of the CullVisitor apply methods and look at the call stack and thread ID.
   -Paul