Hi list,

I've got models which are modeled in 3dsmax and are exported with OSGExp to .ive or .osg. I have (transformation) animations in 3dsmax (8 or 9) which are then exported to AnimationPathCallbacks. When I load these in osg they are animating nicely. However, I would like to have detailed control over the animation playback and I have been struggling with the AnimationPathCallback, and could not make it work properly. Also, I would like to use the more advanced osgAnimation (I like it a lot so far).

Now I would like to use osgAnimation instead of the AnimationPathCallback. I have been trying the fbx format but I get very different results with the same scene (OSGExp compared to fbx exporter in 3dsmax 8/9) so currently I would like to take one step at the time, and prefer to use OSGExp and still convert to osgAnimation animations.

Does anyone have a working strategy how to accomplish this? E.g. is there a straight forward way to convert AnimationPathCallbacks into osgAnimation?

Cheers
Raymond