Hi all --

There doesn't seem to be a way to use a custom allocator with an OSG Array type. Is that correct, or have I missed something?

I have a large store of array data, and want to create a new instance of an OSG Array that references that data store without invoking a data copy or per-element constructor. The typical way to do this in C++ is with a custom allocator, but as near as I can tell, OSG's Array types don't allow an allocator as a template parameter.

If I can't use a custom allocator, does anyone have any ideas on how to create an OSG Array that references a pre-allocated data store?

Any ideas would be appreciated, thanks.

--
  -Paul Martz      Skew Matrix Software
                   http://www.skew-matrix.com/