Farshid,

I'm actually modifying the osgSim::LineOfSight class for my tests. I went into
LineOfSight.cpp and modified the "computeIntersections()" method to support
"setIntersectionLimit()" since there's currently no way to control this for the
Line of Sight stuff in OSG. I added the call "setIntersectionLimit()" for each
LineSegmentIntersector instanced in the "computeIntersections()" method. This
was done at the top of the method where the iterator loop is for each entry of
_LOSlist. I believe this is the correct way to do it...

I then called "LineOfSight::computeIntersections()" in my app to test it out
against my terrain database.

I would include the actual code snippet but my email machine doesn't have the
code on it so I hope that the above description of what I did makes sense...

It does make sense on how the LIMIT_NEAREST option works. Thanks for that
explanation.

-Shayne