From: osg-users [mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf
Of Chris Hanson
Sent: 10 September 2014 06:22
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] [build] Building OSG with OpenGL ES 2

You might consider not compiling the GraphicsWindowWin32 code and just using
GraphicsWindowEmbedded and using EGL functions in your app's code to create a
context, and then pass it to OSG.
​
I would concur with that. The relevant lines from my previous post about using
ANGLE on Windows are probably:

·         Remove GraphicsWindowWin32 and PixelBufferWin32 cpp files from the
osgViewer project

·         Edit the osg::getGLExtensionFuncPtr function to load libgles2d.dll
for debug builds

But like Chris says, that will leave you without a native GraphicsWindow
implementation, unless you’re planning to use GraphicsWindowEmbedded with an
OpenGL context that you set up yourself.