Hi,

Wow thanks everyone for your feedback.

So let me get your guys opinion on this, I am building a synthetic terrain map
using osgearth.  But we are overlaying the map with our own stuff.  I was
actually trying to merge his code onto my project following the teapot example.
But found out the other project is making ES2.0 calls.  So I decided to build
OSG to support ES2.0 and that lead me to this post. Our target in the end is
Embeded Linux, Ubuntu I think and the overlay stuff is written using OpenGL ES
2.0. Because they are expecting it to be embedded.  Currently the overlay is
running on windows with the ES2.0 and it is using PowerVR as the emulator.  I
thought I could do the same thing compile OSG for ES2.0 and use the powervr
emulator.  But as you saw this post I never compiled OSG successfully.  So
should I develop one project in windows for osgearth and then just clone the
code to another project that is made for the Linux embedded target? I really
rather see if I can figure this out so that I can run the proje
 cts together on windows for future development/maintainability/debugging
purposes.

Thank you!

Cheers,
joey