On 11 February 2017 at 08:29, Max Maslov <maxmaslov.k...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Any news about Vulkan in OSG?

I continue to believe it is impractical to support Vulkan directly
within the OSG, while technical possible it would require a massive
rewrite which would break backwards compatibility and require major
changes to OSG applications.

The path I am planning to develop a another scene graph that directly
supports Vulkan, and have support for integrating the OSG and this new
scene graph.  The intention behind this would be to make it possible
for OSG applications to be migrated across incrementally as well as
provide a leg up to the new scene graph by giving it access to OSG
loaders etc.