Hi,
I am digging into OSGi specification and I have one question. One strenght point of OSGi is the Remote Management facility. I can easily write applications and services that can be easily remote managed in a protocol independent way. What does it mean in practice? What are the services that helps me implementing this feature?
a) Is it the UpNp Device Service Specification ? Using this service I can easily create bundles that can be accessed in a UPnP Network. don't I?
b) Is it the Initial Provisioning Service?

Remote Upload is different. OSGi offers an API to handle lifecycle of bundles (install/uninstall) so I can easily write a bundle that accept bundles using http.

I am right or am I missing something?

Thank you for your help
-Piero Campanelli

--