I've been following this project since 2005 (and occasionally before
then). Since the 6/12/06 Alpha release, there has been no messaging on
the list. But I do see that the SVN has much more activity, entirely by
Kervin (as is practically all development for the length of the
project). Now some source is "Ready for server testing, prior to MS2.",
but I don't know what that means.

        Is this a one-man project, with basically only Kervin producing it? Has
it stalled? Is there any chance that it will produce a releasable
connector within the next 3-9 months running as it is currently?
--

(C) Matthew Rubenstein