Dear Open Connector,
As a lot of you might know, Google now supports CalDav to connect to Google
Calendar and it works great. Although the only client people are using with
it is iCal, it should (in theory) work with any CalDav compatible client.
I've been reading the Google API site where the new support was announced
and Google seems really open to working with developers to get their apps to
work seamlessly with their CalDav support. I think Open Connector
should definitely get on board with this.

A Google Calendar (as the hub) that works seamlessly cross platforms on iCal
and Outlook via CalDav would be a powerful solution in the industry.

I will be testing Open Connector with Google's CalDav on Outlook 2007 and
will let you know the results. I would prefer to use CalDav instead of
CalGoo and gSyncIt.

Best,
Mike