Dear owfs developers,

I'm currently exploring options of adding custom hardware-based onewire master
chip support into owfs. Could you explain which parts of the software stack of
owfs would need to be extended/altered in order to add new bus master support
(or perhaps point me to relevant documents).
I like what owfs offers very much and would like to use it the project I'm
working on. However I'm bound to that custom onewire master chip which is
obviously not yet supported by owfs.

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,
Martin Rapavy