Am 18.02.2015 um 21:58 schrieb Martin Rapavy:

>>> I don't mind running under root. I suppose this is the only
>>> feasible option if I don't want to use Linux w1. I will have a
>>> look into that source.
>>>
>> Well, if you don't show it to anyone... (^__^);
> I'm aware of non-reusability of that solution but on the other hand
> also quite specific piece of hardware and from your selection of
> choices I don't see any other way. Am I right?

I guess so. Don't be afraid.

I too have a private set of patches for a special setup, disabling the
automatic DS2409 branch selection and adding a simultaneous command to
the BAE0911 code. When Paul et al. change something, I have to adapt the
patches myself. But no big hassle, only happened once so far.

Kind regards

        Jan