Eh? Microsoft brings in ~$20bn in revenue, and ~$6bn in profits every three
months.[1] Surface Pro is a rounding error in the grand scheme of Microsoft’s
overall portfolio of products.

[1] http://www.google.com/finance?fstype=ii&q=NASDAQ:MSFT

From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of anthonyatsmall...@mail.com
Sent: Tuesday, 24 September 2013 3:41 PM
To: 'ozDotNet'
Subject: RE: Mark II

I wonder who is doing all the research for the Surface Pro Marketing… a giant
that can’t find its home any more!   I believe Microsoft needs to something
quickly if it wants to stay a giant player ..except for business, devs etc no
needs to buy  MS software anymore..everything is going web and Microsoft
appears to be very bad in this area..they can’t even get IE to conform to the
HTML standard..when I develop web apps….IE is always where the problems occur.

Initially MS ensured their IE had different HTML features so that we all
developed to IE(as was normal) but now this has  ‘back fired’ on them!

Anthony