It makes sense people are not buying RT devices. Why get a device that
looks and acts like Windows but isn't quite windows. Windows Pro on a
tablet makes much more sense. Surface 2 (if I didn't just get me Samsungs
awesome Book 9 Plus - QHD AND touchscreen) would be worth having. I still
prefer the Asus detachable screen over the tablet + keyboard lid. The
battery in the keyboard may change my opinion on that but probably won't be
enough for me to get one I don't think.