Hello everyone,

I haven't posted for ages either, partially I think because the (extreme!)
specifics of what I'm doing are usually covered elsewhere, but where I
think this group really excels with the higher level discussions - I am
still learning about new options via the list and I really like the local
factor (and even took it overseas with me when I worked overseas for a
while - like a thread to home). I will follow the crowd, and maybe even try
to contribute a bit more since you've brought us all out of our shells with
this question Stephen!

Emily