  From: Kelly Zantey
  To: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au
  Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 12:00 PM
  Subject: [ozmidwifery] Breech Ob in S.A.

  Sorry if this is a double post, didn't see it come through:

  "Are there any Obs in Adelaide who are waterbirth and breech birth friendly?

  My friend is hoping to get into the Midwifery Group Practice at the Womens
and Children's in Adelaide. Places are limited though and rather than the
public system being the second option she would prefer private care with an Ob.

  Ultimately her birthing preference would be to have a waterbirth... are there
any Obs that are open to accommodating this request? At the same time... are
their any Obs in Adelaide that will deliver a breech baby vaginally (says
something positive for their philosophy on birth)?

  Any recommendation/help with this would be greatly appreciated!!"

  Best Regards,

  Kelly Zantey

  Creator, BellyBelly.com.au

  Conception, Pregnancy, Birth and Baby

  Australian Birth & Post Natal Services Conference 2007