   _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of bigpond
Sent: Tuesday, 30 January 2007 9:34 PM
To: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au
Subject: RE: [ozmidwifery] Breech Ob in S.A.

I work in the private system where we have just recently had a vaginal
breech delivery. She was a known breech presentation ( 2nd baby ) and wanted
a vaginal delivery. Her doctor fully supported her in this decision. She
went into natural labour / no pain relief got up on to the bed a the last
minute and everything was very hands off. We have also had three sets of
twins born in the last month who were vaginal delivery ( 2 primips / 1 multi
) all with the second twin breech. These women all knew that it was
'possible' to have the birth they wanted even though they were in the
private system. This was with three different doctors who are all 'skilled'
in breech delivery.

cheers

zoe