Paul

Just to clarify, my menu is set up with UL and LI stuff - that's the
only way it works in UseSimpleRendering-true mode. (Naturally the CSS
for the 2007 menu wouldn't work unless UseSimpleRendering was set to
false.)

Kathleen Smith
Web Designer

Department of Innovation, Industry, Science and Research.

Industry House Level 4
10 Binara Street, Canberra City ACT 2601
GPO Box 9839, Canberra ACT 2601
Ph: 61-2-6213 6573
Email: kathleen.sm...@innovation.gov.au
Internet: http://www.innovation.gov.au