At 07:04 PM 11/26/2002 +0100, Bas A.Schulte wrote:
>On Tuesday, November 26, 2002, at 06:14 PM, Perrin Harkins wrote:
>> Bas A.Schulte wrote:
>I have been looking at some of the IPC::Share* modules, the one I think
>I can use is (not sure here) IPC::ShareLite, but that darned thing won't
>install on my dev. machine (iBook/OS X) so I've been postponing things a
>bit ;)
>
>My current plan is IPC::MM, stay tuned.

Hi,

Take a look at

   http://www.officevision.com/pub/p5ee/components.html#shared_storage

There are references to every major shared storage method I have seen
discussed on the mod_perl list or elsewhere.

There are also some interesting links to mod_perl list discussions
on performance comparison and synchronization using the various
tools.

Stephen