I don't know the details yet of which SD format they will have, nor whether
the slot is accessible without removing the battery.

FYI the Janam XP units can be ordered with the scanner module removed,
saving a couple hundred bucks per unit.  It's not advertised, but it is
available.

--
David Thacker
http://www.SatelliteForms.net