From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Tom Kaufman
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2010 7:32 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Looking For Some Information Concerning NLS Player

Adrian and list:  I'm not certain..but I think I had taken the cartridge out
last night.  If I know for sure that it's not going to turn itself off, I'll
just remember (and I usually have been able to)..to just turn the power off
when I am finished!  Speaking of that "Power" thing..has anyone noticed that
it's a bit tricky?  It also seems to be hard to tell when you have turned it
on..and when you've turned it off..that is..unless you hold the button down;
then..it will go into that mode where it'll tell you all about what the
button does!
Tom Kaufman