One thing I noticed on my Googling was that the Macbook Pro has a class
1 bluetooth adapter built into it. If the iPhone also contains a classs
1 bluetooth adapter then this would explain what James is seeing. In
other words, I think this is more a factor of the iPhone than the Apple
keyboard. I would guess that if you get a class 1 bluetooth dongle for
your PC then you could use any bluetooth keyboard, but it may be that
you need a class 1 device on both ends.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chalt...@gmail.com