> Fred, tell me more about the SMC, K, 55 f1.8 lens-do you have this
> exact lens?  If so, how do you like it?  Does a price of $39 sound
> about right for this lens (in good condition)?

Yes, Steve, I have a K 55/1.8, although I don't end up using it as
often as I should.  I do like using it, as long as I can set it at
f/8 or smaller, where it does really shine.  $39 (USD) seems to be a
pretty fair price for one, although NM specimens would probably go
for a bit more than that perhaps.  While they're not overly common,
I would certainly not say that they are rare, but the prices for
them still remain quite reasonable anyway.

Ya gotta love dem ol' SMC K lenses...

Fred