To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2004 6:23 PM
Subject: Re: clever virus attack

The neatest thing in that sale was an original box containing Windows
286. I'm pretty sure it was considered Windows 1.0 but not called
that. I am almost positive it pre-dated Windows 2.0, but all that was
a long time ago in computer years. I bought it from a guy who worked
for Microsoft at the time, and he got it through his job.