From: Boris Liberman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, 15 March 2004 7:33 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Purchasing a second body

Hi!

>Find a ZX/MZ-L
>It suits your need very nicely...

I'd second that. For example if you have FG battery grip it will fit
MZ-6 (ZX-L, MZ-L - same camera, different names). Other than that,
this is the last modern Pentax that is compatible with all lenses and
seems to have most of flash automation bells and whistles... It is
cheap too... I have one, so that if you need to know more, feel free
to ask, including off-list.

HTH.

Boris