Thanks, Peter. I actually "knew" that, but it didn't pop up when I was thinking about the various names. A minor retrieval problem...faulty RAM, you know.

keith

Peter J. Alling wrote:

It's the MZ-6 in Europe. Many of your nomenclature questions can be answered here:

http://www.bdimitrov.de/kmp/

Keith Whaley wrote:

I'm going to leave a little more of the previous messages than I usually do, for continuity.
I'm a little confused here.
Has to do with camera body nomenclature.

I had made a notation that what Pentax markets in the U.S. as a ZX-L is called the MZ-6 in Europe. Yes? No? I think the unknown poster might have been wrong, and I'm trying to get it straight.
I suspect it's really the MZ-L instead.

[...]