From: Keith Whaley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, 15 March 2004 9:22 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Purchasing a second body

I'm going to leave a little more of the previous messages than I usually

do, for continuity.
I'm a little confused here.
Has to do with camera body nomenclature.

I had made a notation that what Pentax markets in the U.S. as a ZX-L is
called the MZ-6 in Europe. Yes? No? I think the unknown poster might
have been wrong, and I'm trying to get it straight.
I suspect it's really the MZ-L instead.

Last, does Australia follow Europe's Pentax designations?

Thanks,  keith whaley