My first *istD was defective. It wouldn't recognize a card. However, B&H
replaced it immediately. I now have two *istD and have not had any problems
with either. i find that my exposures are very accurate and the quality is very
good. The camera has made me much more productive. Where a magazine shoot used
to take four hours with the 6x7, I can now do it in two. In the year prior to
purchasing the *istD I posted about 30 shots with my stock house. In the year
since, I've posted around 200. I print on the Epson 2200, and the results are
very nice. I couldn't be more pleased with the camera or the technology.
Paul