Dust is not a problem if the camera is handled properly. I change lenses
frequently and shoot outdoors quite a bit, but I don't have dust problems. I
never leave the body exposed without a cap for more than a few seconds at a
time, and I clean the sensor by flowing it off with a sterile ear syringe about
once a week. When not in use, the syringe is stored in a box to avoid any
contamination.
Paul