From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2004 1:03 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Concerns About Moving to Digital (Quality of istD)

Dust is not a problem if the camera is handled properly. I change lenses
frequently and shoot outdoors quite a bit, but I don't have dust
problems. I never leave the body exposed without a cap for more than a
few seconds at a time, and I clean the sensor by flowing it off with a
sterile ear syringe about once a week. When not in use, the syringe is
stored in a box to avoid any contamination. Paul