Hi Mike,

The brassing and other flaws don't bother me at all,
I intend to use this one and not display it.
I have 3 "dead mint" black bodies (KX, K2, ME Super)
that I can't bring myself to use for fear of being
the one to cause that first scratch.

I agree that it's not a 9, but then I have a Nikon
F3 that's more brass than black that I consider
gorgeous too.
"Eyes of the beholder" and all that! ;-)

I have a winder cap I got with a box of odds and
ends that's marked "LX?", we'll see if it really is.

Don