This one time, at band camp, "William Robb" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It is, and that is, I am sure, by design.
> Any society that lets lawyers get too high in the social structure runs this
> risk, and don't even think about letting them run the government.
> Keep them locked up like the trolls that they are, and only let them see the
> light of day when all else has failed.

I hear ya. My take is that if you need a lawyer then it just is not worth the
effort to proceed any further.
I was on assignment with a military outfit and I managed to get inside to
photograph
officers in their offices and with troops on the ground. All this just to try
and get
a foot in the door for some military style photography jobs. Whilst I did need
to sign
some papers I did not need to see a lawyer of any kind and niether did the
military.

Had it come to that point I would have stopped, knowing that the only way
forward was
costly and frustrating and the only people to make money on the deal would have
been
legalman(tm).

Kind regards
Kevin