John, Alan,

did you do some additional testing ?

I have called Pentax here in Holland for a ZX-M screen, and they quoted
a price of USD 25,-- excluding shipping and handling.

Wuld it be better ( and possible ) by installing an ever better screen
like the one of an MX or LX. Guess an optician could do some small
alterations to the size of the screen, if necessary.

Regards

John

Alan Chan wrote

omeone can recommend an excellent sh