In a message dated 11/7/2007 11:39:07 A.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
going "save as"  one better is to never work on an original.  creating a
copy in a  working directory away from the directory where you store
originals ... and  remembering to identify the original as connected to
the processed  image.

yep I have messed up more than  once.

Bran

Agreed. Took Photoshop class during  summer. He said SAVE FIRST (as a PSD, a
copy) THEN work on it. That way you  don't mess up.

Me, the way I goof is when I resize PSD to turn it into a  JPEGs for the web,
and sometimes save that over the original. The smaller size  and resolution
isn't good enough for future reworking.

Marnie aka Doe

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.