fish!

JC O'Connell
hifis...@gate.net

-----Original Message-----
From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of
Brian Walters
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 12:24 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: *ist DS storage question

I'm with you, Charles.

I've tried numerous brands and the Eneloops have proven to be far
superior to any of them in practice.

If others have had different experience, fine.  Use what works best for
you.

Having said that, I'm impressed with the non-rechargeable Energisers
that came with the K200.

Cheers

Brian
(who should have shut up in the first place....)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia http://members.westnet.com.au/brianwal/SL/

On Tue, 6 Jan 2009 21:56:05 -0600, "Charles Robinson"
<charl...@visi.com> said:
> On Jan 6, 2009, at 21:48, JC OConnell wrote:
> >
> > I dont make blind assertions, and I assert you
> > are a fool.
>
> OK.  I'll take that label.
>
> > "Blind Assertions"? SCREW YOU.
>
> If you're just reading charts and not using them (and people said
> "what should I use?" not "what do the graphs say?") then you have no
> experience with them.  Simple logic.
>
> > I provided the scientific proof from SANYO
> > that these cells are NOT what the original
> > poster or YOU are trying to imply they are.
> >

> I just said they work great.  No implications there - they really
> really do.  Truly-uly.
>
>   -Charles
>
> --
> Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com