My current MacBook Pro 15 inch working solidly for just over 2 years
professionally. I will run it for 3 before moving up (length of
Applecare warranty). It will go to my wife who currently uses a
Powerbook G3 Pismo first purchased in 2000, still going strong, though
pretty much useless for video, it does everything else required of it. I
have loads of spares in the cupboard inc 2 screens. Real workhorse that
one. Has removable bays which currently house 2 hi-cap batteries. She
only recharges it at night, and it will go for 12 hours solid on
battery! When cooking video, my MBP will die after an hour....

--

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__